These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties for the goods. Any prior arrangement, representations or undertakings are herby suspended.
- Payment terms are determined on a case by case basis, and will be advised by letter upon acceptance of the purchaser as an account customer or within such other period as maybe notified by CELLTEC in writing.
- If any payment for goods is overdue in part or in whole CELLTEC may (without prejudice to any of its rights) recover or resell the goods or any part of them.
- At its discretion CELLTEC may charge interest on monies overdue at a rate not exceeding the banking overdraft rate ruling plus 5%.
- Any credit arrangements are to be reviewable annually and CELLTEC may in its discretion refuse to extend any further credit until a satisfactory credit application is made.
- CELLTEC may at any time without assigning any reason refuse any further credit and approval of this application does not require CELLTEC to extend any particular amount of credit.
- Unless previously agreed to in writing all orders will be executed at prices ruling at the time of delivery.
- Delivery charges – goods are sold “ex-store” and any delivery charges shall be payable by the customer.
- Delivery insurance – no insurance will be arranged by CELLTEC unless requested in writing by the customer at the customer’s expense. No responsibility is taken for loss or damage in transit.
- Retention of property:
i. Property in any goods delivered by CELLTEC to the customer will remain with CELLTEC and will not pass to the customer until CELLTEC has been paid in full for the products and until all cheques and other negotiable instruments, if any, have been cleared. Until such time CELLTEC has a right to call for or recover the goods and remove them from any other equipment to which they may have installed without loss and CELLTEC, its employees or agents may enter the customer’s premises or any other place wherever the goods may be stored and the customer when called upon to do so by CELLTEC shall be under obligation to deliver up the goods to CELLTEC.
ii. The goods will be at the sole risk of the customer upon and after delivery of the goods to the customer.
iii. If CELLTEC has not been paid in full for goods then until disposed of by the customer in accordance with the clause (i) the customer must store the goods in a manner that clearly show the property in the goods belongs to CELLTEC and the customer will hold the product in a fiduciary capacity as bailee for CELLTEC.
iv. The customer may sell and deliver the goods in the ordinary course of business provided that the customer keeps records of the sale of those goods and the customer must account to CELLTEC for CELLTEC’ interests in the proceeds of the sale.
v. Except for the return of faulty or incorrectly supplied goods at a 15% restocking charge will be applied to all goods returned for credit. “Buy in” items are not returnable. Any claim for credit must be made within seven days of receipt of the goods and no goods may be returned for credit without prior written approval by CELLTEC.
- The customer agrees to indemnify CELLTEC against and agrees to reimburse it for any expenses it may reasonable incur in recovering or attempting to recover its goods or any payment for goods which may from time be overdue.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the Sate of Victoria.
Minimum invoice value $10.00 + GST.